Attention AOL and Sawdust Making 101 Newsletter subscribers

Due to AOL's spam filtering system your December issue has been returned undelivered to us, until we work around this, please resubscribe using an alternate email address.
--
http://sawdustmaking.com/Newsletter%20Submission/newsletter_submission.htm

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:31:03 GMT, you wrote:

I cant even send my COUSIN an email, says REFUSED and returned...
--Shiva--