Attendance?

Last year the Sacramento wood show was two buildings at Cal Expo. This year one building. Are other shows around country shrinking?
Don

Heck, I don't think Phoenix has even had one in the last three years. Gene

Industrial trade show have been shrinking for the past 8 or 10 years. I can't say about consumer shows. Rather than go to a trade show, we can now go to a web page and watch a video demonstration of a new product. I doubt they will go away, but they certainly are not needed as much now.