At the BORG - What Would You Do?

Page 3 of 3

I never go back to get someone in trouble or get a thank you. I go back because I have something that isn't mine until I have paid for it.
Ed

And that, my friends, is the essence of the matter in two simple sentences.
Well said, Ed.

Huh? I must have gotten that from my wife, then. (grin)
Ed
Perry Aynum wrote:

gave me some bailout money, but they didn't tell me I HAD to spend it on fixing the company. I think I'll give myself a little bonus, and buy a couple of my competitors while I'm at it!"

It's technically theft if you don't
MJ

No question about it, yes! And I'm not a big BORG fan.