Assistance pls - Delta Chopsaw - Blade Froze -

Greetings fellow sawdust makers,
I have a 10 year old delta chopsaw, model 36-220. For whatever reason, the blade just froze. I can not even turn it by hand with the power off.
Any ideas or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks John
John wrote:

Sounds like bearing(s) or wild chance got something jammed in the rotor via the air vents. Now would seem a good time to take it apart to see what's wrong...

taking it apart can disclose what is causing the problem. I suppose you could try to disassemble it. Perhaps then you could make some headway on learning what is really wrong.
Jim

Amazon.com?
Dave
: Greetings fellow sawdust makers, : : I have a 10 year old delta chopsaw, model 36-220. For whatever reason, the : blade just froze. I can not even turn it by hand with the power off. : : Any ideas or guidance would be appreciated. : : Thanks : John : Thank you for the replies. I was hoping to avoid taking it apart but that appears to be my initial step. John