Assistance please!

Hi guys! My Grandmother passed away recently and I inherited an antique table. It is dirty and one of the claw feet is damaged. I am hoping one of you experts can look at the picture and tell me if it is worth restoring. Thanks in advance ~Veronica~
http://www.veronicamoser.com/images/mosers5.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This message was posted via one or more anonymous remailing services. The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header is unverified.
On 15 May 2006 14:14:35 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@See.Comment.Header (Veronica) wrote:
I don't download images under these circumstances due to the fact that they are a common means of sending spyware etc..
Take it to your local antuque dealer for better advice.