Assembly Bracket Evaluation

As I may have mentioned here earlier, I just, this week, received my shipment of assembly brackets from Brian Nikitas of Nikitas Woodworks. I have made some general comparisons of his brackets with those other, aluminum brackets from Jevons Tool Co. of Kansas City, KS. Some physical testing is planned in the future. You can see what I have done so far at http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/brackets/brackets.htm
Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in either company.
Larry
from your website <<I plan on doing some deformation tests on each bracket but, at the moment, I have other pressing needs.>> Pun intended?

Larry