Aspen or nordic spruce for sauna walls - please help me

In two days I'm going to buy sauna. I've heard that I can choose sauna walls to be made of aspen or nordic spruce. Which is better? What king of wood is better for seats: abache or aspen?
Please, could you answer my questions?
Thank you in advance
Best wishes,
Tommco
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:46:45 -0800, Tommco wrote:

Any kind of spruce will bleed pitch forever. I lined the interior of my sauna with off the shelf 1/2 t&g and have pitch runs all over the place. Big mistake I would suggest the aspen jerry
Best Wood for lining Sauna is T&G Cedar Paul
jerry wrote:

Qualify that. Lots of "cedars" out there, most of which aren't. Eastern white is a good choice based on my sauna tours, and it's not.