asian or antique gate hardware

Looking for retail store in the Dallas-Ft, Worth area that would hav e antique style bolts and other hardware for outside gates. NOT HD or Lowe's - not a clue and nothing there. Any other suggestions??
Chris

Not in your desired area of course, but Lee Valley Tools has a variety of antique style hardware you could order.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware/Search.aspx?action=a&ap=2&pb=1#start
Gee - haven't been there in years - but is the old sears warehouse store in south Dallas still open ? That store has everything that stores in the region has and some very old stuff still.
Kinda nice to walk around in - pick up xyz in warehouse 4 with a ticket.
Isn't the Design Mart open to the public with some vendors ? Been to long.
Might have to go to a Waxahachie hardware store - I bet the local stores have them since the town prides itself on old homes and stores.
Yea - short day trip!
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 6/19/2010 1:23 PM, cc wrote:

Online at http://www.vandykes.com/category/gate-hardware