As long as we're posting project pics...

This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.
http://www.chornbe.com/cgi-bin/showpost.cgi?postid 9
--
____________
chornbe - yep, that's me
(Chris Hornberger) claims: This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.
Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.
I thought the definition was one below the other.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Naw, that's a trundle bed.
B.
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:55pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com (MikeMarlow) says: I thought the definition was one below the other.
That would only be if you were in Australia.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:55:37 +0000, Mike Marlow wrote:

depends which one you're on...
I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"
HTH :-)

but are the still "bunk beds"? and ther are not usually connected! <s>
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:02:43 -0700, Mark & Juanita

I've heard of those.... married couples used to use them, right?? I understand that it wasn't the hop, skip & jump between beds that wore out the carpets, it was the long drag back..
(Chris Hornberger) claims: This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.
Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.
--
Yeah, well... sue me :)

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:32pm chris@no_spam.chornbe.com (ChrisHornberger) replies: Yeah, well... sue me :)
Hah, now I'm thinking you just made one. So there.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
(Chris Hornberger)

Nice pics, Chris.