As long as we're posting project pics...

This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Chris Hornberger

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:47pm chris@no_spam.chornbe.com (Chris=A0Hornberger) claims: This is one half of a set of bunk beds I made for my sons.

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Nice looking. I know some may object but I'm glad to see pics posted here.

-Rick

Reply to
Sbtypesetter

Naw, that's a trundle bed.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:55pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com (Mike=A0Marlow) says: I thought the definition was one below the other.

That would only be if you were in Australia.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 11:09pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (Sbtypesetter) says: Nice looking. I know some may object but I'm glad to see pics posted here.

He didn't. He posted a link. Big difference. And perfectly acceptable.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

depends which one you're on...

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

I wonder if there is such a thing as bunk beds side-by-side?

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.

I thought the definition was one below the other.

--=20

-Mike- snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Reply to
SwampBug

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Well, it looks nice enough, however, the definition of bunk beds is, one atop the other.

Reply to
Chris Hornberger

but are the still "bunk beds"? and ther are not usually connected!

--=20 SwampBug

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, They're called "twin beds"

HTH :-)

Reply to
SwampBug

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 10:32pm chris@no_spam.chornbe.com (Chris=A0Hornberger) replies: Yeah, well... sue me :)

Hah, now I'm thinking you just made one. So there.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

I've heard of those.... married couples used to use them, right?? I understand that it wasn't the hop, skip & jump between beds that wore out the carpets, it was the long drag back..

Reply to
mac davis

Nice pics, Chris.

Reply to