Arts&Crafts Style Gate in Magazine

A spring issue (this year) of a magazine featured a large garden or estate gate made in the Arts&Crafts style. The picture was on the cover. And measured drawings were printed inside. The magazine also had a Craftsman style garden screen layout. Complete instructions for constructing both were included.

Can anyone tell me the magazine title and issue date? It was something like Fine Homebuilding. Or perhaps, a wood magazine. I can't imagine a straight decorating magazine offering that much detail, but I might be wrong and perhaps it was a home decorating mag.

I saw it on a rack in Home Depot. My mistake was showing to SWMBO when I got home. She lost it and our new Craftsman Style home will be complete in 3-4 weeks north of San Francisco. And it needs a gate. Damn.

Can anyone recall seeing the publication? The gate was truly gorgeous.

Gary in California

Reply to
extiger