Arslan HVLP

Hi,
I just want some thoughts on Arslan HVLP, I just received one as a gift, 1.5mm Nozzle, it's just out of the box, but my compressor is out of order, can't try it just yet!!!.
I received model no. 20-444G
Yves, I hadnt heard the name but a google search came up with companies pages. Here is URL for the model: http://www.straintec-arslan.com/arslanauto/products/20/20-444G.htm Cant tell from this anything about the quality but it looks much like the PC PSH-1 that I use quite a bit and enjoy. Good luck with it. I suggest you acquaint youreslf with Target Coatings...see www.targetcoatings.com. They have a great forum
On 04 Aug 2004 20:00:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JLucas ILS) wrote:

I bought the harbor freight version of that gun. it works fine, but it's inconvenient to clean. I converted it to remote pot, which makes it easier to use. then I got a beter gun, so I don't use it much anymore.