Arrival of Summer

Page 2 of 2

I find it interesting and oddly appropriate that a discussion of the end of the world gets around to female flesh.
I am certain that some of the end of the world nuts would be very upset if they knew this. But they won't find out. Apparently they are hibernating just now.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Yes, very appropriate. The end of the world with all its associated fire and brimstone are directly tied to the female form which then leads to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Upscale wrote:

----------------------------------------- Ah yes, summer in the heartland, July 4 & 5, if you are lucky.
Lew
On Sun, 22 May 2011 16:52:12 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Of Idaho Falls, it was said there were two seasons - winter and August.

On Mon, 23 May 2011 16:48:46 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard

I have a buddy who lives in Rigby, just NE of Idaho Falls. I'll have to ask him about that. ;)
-- Doubt 'til thou canst doubt no more...doubt is thought and thought is life. Systems which end doubt are devices for drugging thought. -- Albert Guerard

Lemme guess... keeps his face in a jar by the door?
On Mon, 23 May 2011 13:51:15 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

No, this is Phil, not Eleanor, silly. You're sure waxing poetic and musical this week.
Moooooooooom! Make him turn it Oooooooooooooff!
-- Doubt 'til thou canst doubt no more...doubt is thought and thought is life. Systems which end doubt are devices for drugging thought. -- Albert Guerard

Around here, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes.