Arrival of Summer

Page 1 of 2

Very likely. Our regular enduring of a long cold winter makes us appreciate summer all the more. I live smack dab in the centre of Toronto and extremely close to one of its busiest intersection. The first real noticeable sign of summer about to arrive is when all the female flesh hidden for the winter starting to show itself off.

Ahhh yesss... summer dresses, a little breeze... we've had this discussion in here before....and I'm more than willing to continue it <G>

Aye! I watch TV just hoping the T-Mobil girl commercial comes on.
I have ATT service, and I heard they were acquiring T-Mobil. I hope so, becasue that'd take us down to 5 degrees of separation.
-Zz

http://coedmagazine.com/2011/01/03/whos-that-girl-carly-foulkes-the-t-mobile-4g-girl-75-photos/
wrote in message

Is she a descendant from one of my heroes (sp?) General Charles Foulkes? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Foulkes_%28Canadian_Army_general%29>
--
Best regards
Han

Ooh! She could grind her bony hips on mine any time. That little pink scooter looks nice, too. Pic 76 evokes Saintly memories: Those look to me like Roger Moore's facial features.
-- The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability. -- Seth MacFarlane
"Here wifey, wifey!".
"Here wifey, wifey!"
------
On 5/22/2011 10:51 AM, Upscale wrote:

http://coedmagazine.com/2011/01/03/whos-that-girl-carly-foulkes-the-t-mobile-4g-girl-75-photos /
What happened to Daljit Dhaliwal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXi3KSBvDs

One of the sexiest women in the world, IMO when she was on BBC World News and ITN.
To paraphrase a songwriting friend of mine: "I would a thousand miles in the burning sand to deliver her message from Bobby Blue Bland".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Swingman wrote the following:

That's a lot milder than some other quips I've heard, like "I'd eat a mile of her xxxx just to see where it came from".
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Or "I'd stand in line to eat the corn ....."

I'd crawl from Sarnia to London over broken glass and rusty nails, bare-assed in a blizzard just to smell the exhaust from the truck that hauled her laundry away.
On Sun, 22 May 2011 13:36:58 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

Doesn't do much for me - but Diana Rigg? OK, she's old now (but not bad for 70+) but I can still remember drooling during the Avengers episodes.
http://theavengers.tv/forever/peel1-21a.htm

You kidding me? She was my fapping companion for years. *smirk* Gorgeous with a soupon of kink. My kinda gal. I loved Steed's car more though, although not fappable, it still lingers in my dreams. (Mind the wrap)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/1931Bentley8-litreTourerbrg-01mx.jpg

Not to mention being the only Bond Girl who actually caught Bond. If you haven's seen "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" you might enjoy it.

Obviously, the skin tight body suit she usually wore had something to do with that.

Or that 'come hither and let me make a mess out of you' look.
Zz Yzx wrote the following:

My Home Page is AOL.com (I don't have, or use AOL). Yesterday, while reading the news on that page, and clicking onto links which brought me to another page, every time I went back to the AOL home page, there was that pretty brunette with the tablecloth dress hawking T-Mobile. Before I clicked on another link I had to watch that video ad. Why did I keep watching her???? I don't know. Maybe she was like the girl next door, much like the fascination with Pippa Middleton. She was not on today, so I went through the news much faster.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Me? I'm still waiting for THONG weather.
-- The only reason we die, is because we accept death as an inevitability. -- Seth MacFarlane
On 5/22/2011 9:28 AM, Upscale wrote:

Ahhhh yes!!
Female flesh appeals to all of MANkind, irrespective of origin ... or age, for that matter. ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

TFF. Great minds and all that....