Around $1000 shaper?

So, I've been presented with the opportunity to purchase an item for my shop that costs about $1000, give or take (which means I'll take) ;). I am strongly leaning towards a shaper since we're planning on doing some remodeling in the near future and I'd love to have the ability to do my own cabinets. As it is, my father-in-law owns a Delta that he's happy with and I've had the opportunity to borrow from time-to-time. I'd like to know what others think about shapers in that range and if there are any good deals to be had. Thanks for any help!

Reply to
werlax