Arm saw for sale

Arm saw for sale http://www.jpellis.com/pictures.htm

I would like to keep both my arms, thank you.

So I'm not the only one who feels that way about those saws.
(I do like the way they do dados on the sides of Q&D book shelves.)

I probably built half the furniture in my house with a RAS. I About 5 years after getting the RAS I added a 1 hp Craftsman TS and never used the RAS again. There are a few advantages to using a RAS but for me none are worth the real estate that a RAS demands.