Ari Compressor Replacement Tank

I have an old (~30 years) Sears compressor--about 15 gal, horizontal tank, wheeled--that has finally developed a leak in the tank (rust through). I'd really like to simply replace the tank, but the unit is so old Sears doesn't seem to have it in their database. Has anyone tried rebuilding a compressor by replacing the tank and if so, where does one obtain the replacement tank?

Thanks

BruceT

Reply to
Bruce T