ARF!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/HalloweenDogcopy.jpg

Aren't you going to get in trouble with that vicious dog around? ;)
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Happy Halloween. No treats, just tricks! http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj250/upscale_photo/?action=view&current t_huligan.jpg

Hey Robatoy, Thanks for that Halloween greeting with your "Pumpkin Dog". I don't have any pictures to share but we have four pet Canada Geese (adopted/ rescued from Wildlife Rescue) who are all pets. They come we we call them if they're not following us around already. The best benefit of having them (and I've already heard all comments about recipes, etc.) is that when they fly around our yard they do a good job of moving the leaves around. On some rare occasions we have been able to coax them to run with their wings flapping close on or close to our walkways and they clear the leaves better than raking (without the sound of a gas leaf blower.) Have a fun Fall and a warm Winter (inside, of course). Marc