Where the heck is every body????? :-(
P D Q
Who said that??
Where the heck is every body????? :-(
P D Q
I'm not lost.
RonB
RonB wrote:

Latitude: 32-56'31'' N Longitude: 087-10'31'' W
basilisk
--
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com

basilisk wrote:

Me not lost... Teepee lost!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?

I'm pretty sure it is the blue wire I have to cut. Watch this.
Robatoy wrote:

Want me to hold your beer while you do that?
Robatoy wrote:

You forgot to say "y'all" ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I lost a job once...
Well, I didn't really LOSE it, but when I went in there was someone else doing it..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Heh. 'Minds me of an old song...
"I used to work out on the county line... The town took over ten of us and fired us all but nine, boy, fired us all but nine."
:)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Those coordinates put you in Mongolia! How cool is the Internet!
(-87-10'31"W puts you in Alabama)
-Zz
On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:27:18 -0400, PDQ wrote:

Over 100 posts a day isn't enough?

Good to know we are not lost - merely having trouble getting from there to here.
At time of original posting, nobody was home and all seemed to be elsewhere.
It was a first for me to not see any posting for so long.
P D Q
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:33:48 -0400, PDQ wrote:

This is one of the few news groups where the volume of messages does not go down much over weekends or holidays. The count this morning is 113.
Makes me chuckle - before I retired it was considered unethical to use a computer at work for personal purposes. Judging from the drop off in postings in most other news groups that is no longer the case :-).

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Along that same line, I've been wondering just how many state and federal government departments are actually building and using their own 3-legged sawhorses and mini-cyclones...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Morris, Looking on your web site, I saw the model 350 Porter Cable saw.
I have one that is a replacement too. My first one was stolen. What is distressing about it is the first one was a Rockwell that was my Father's.
I've had a difficult time keeping his Bluegrass hammers too.
"Lowell Holmes" wrote:

As sold by Belnap, Louisville,KY?
Lew

Yes. The only one I have left is an 11 ounce hammer. SWMBO keeps trying to take it. :-) I have a Bluegrass chisel that's a pretty good chisel. It came off e-bay. I also have 16 ounce Bluegrass hammer from e-bay.
"Lowell Holmes" wrote:

While in high school, I worked after school and on Saturdays (Closed Sundays) at a hardware store.
Had a Belnap salesman who called on the store.
Didn't buy a lot from him except ever so often, they would offer a sale flyer with seasonal items and the owner would buy the package.
Back then 200 miles made a difference and there were competitors 50 miles away in Cleveland who got the lion's share of the business.
Lew
Lew