Are these parts for my PC router? (If not, what are they for?)

I purchased a used Porter Cable 693 fixed & plunge base router combo recently. In the box (no manual), I found these 2 elongated screws, with a red “2” printed on the top of them. Do they go with the plunge base somewhere? I looked at the parts diagram on the Delta/PC website for this router but don’t see these on there, or at least don’t recognize them in the line drawing. Any ideas what they are for if they even go with this router?
Cheers!
http://opalko.smugmug.com/Other/Jet-Lathe/part1/791256090_cw7w9-M.jpg
http://opalko.smugmug.com/Other/Jet-Lathe/part2/791256098_xJzdM-M.jpg
Add pictures here
βœ–

They look a lot like what old B&D routers used for attaching the edge guide...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

They should screw into the side of the base.
Add pictures here
βœ–

The 690 uses unthreaded rods for attachment of the guide, with screws as you describe to secure the rods.
My old (~1973) B&D came with a pair of long and a pair of short rods that looked much like duke's photos, except that they lacked the painted number. (I'm wondering if the "2" isn't the length.)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

You're right. I'd forgotten which got screwed into which. What the OP has are *definitely* PC edge guide bars, which screw into the *edge guide*. They then fit into the holes in the router base, holding the edge guide to the router.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 2/18/2010 5:27 PM, krw wrote:

You're right - I need to get back into my shop! :-/
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

Yes. lookie here
(Amazon.com product link shortened) click the vaiours pictures
or use them to make your own
http://home.comcast.net/~kvaughn65/d_handle_edge_guide.jpg
Add pictures here
βœ–