Are these a bargain? Stanley and Record.

We have seen these two tools at this site and wish to know if this is a good price, please. http://people.smartchat.net.au/~hazanda/startpage.htm Click on woodworking tools /lot 21 &22. Thanks.
I wouldn't pay that but that's just me.

good

Their site is full of (broken) popups. If you're trying to sell me something, don't annoy the customer !
Secondly I'd regard both as overpriced. They're just not that useful, so keep your eyes open and you can get either more cheaply. But best of all is probably to either ignore them, or to get a shelf of wooden moulders that work rather better.
Thanks Andy. Regards Hank.

good