Are There Any Galoots Still Around?

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:20:23 -0400, the infamous Nova scrawled the following:

Aw, that purkleheartless spokie was done long before I left, Yack.

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:26:46 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone scrawled the following:

Ditto, Davey.

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:19:06 -0400, the infamous Nova scrawled the following:

Thanks. Yeah, someone go scare up Phully and Paddy, wot?

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:51:22 GMT, the infamous "Joe" scrawled the following:

Thanks, Joe.

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nice to see you Mr Jacques, oops, I meant Jaques. :-) How's it going Larry? I might be down your way in a couple of weeks.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

... snip

Are you still up in Grants Pass?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

That would be "Grass Pants" ;-)

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:52:48 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita scrawled the following:

Yeah, I moved up here and am officially a Webfoot and Ex-Californicator, though I visit CA annually for the family birthday get-together. I-5 up here is 2 lanes each way, blacktop. Down in Vista (Oceanside/Carlsbad) I-5 was 5 lanes each way, concrete. That lower corridor gets more traffic one way in an hour than both lanes of I-5 do up here in a week, I think. I don't miss it.

------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:17:25 -0700, the infamous Doug Winterburn scrawled the following:

That, too. ;)