Are There Any Galoots Still Around?

Page 2 of 3
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:02:26 -0700, the infamous jo4hn

Ditto here. I've been away for a long while, pestering the Wreck Metalheads instead of youse guys. I'm happy to see half a dozen names that I recognize.
OK, only 16,387 more posts to catch up.
P.S: I can't live without my #65-1/2 (w/ Hock iron) and my #4-1/2. I've recently been using the 4-1/2's iron as a mini slick. (James Swan, eat your heart out!)
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
"Larry Jaques" wrote:
>>charlieb wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote:

Looks like you have been sitting up and taking nourishment on a regular basis.
Lew
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:15:58 -0700, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

Nah, the server only had a year's worth on it. Otherwise I'd be really inundated by the number of posts.
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Welcome back Larry. How's that bow saw coming? [just kidding].

Rob Leatham
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:26:35 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita

Thanks, Mark. I think I got so much crap about the bow saw that I never did end up making it. I think I have some of the prototype pics around somewhere. Want me to scare one up for ya, for old time's sake?
Jeeze, I just get back and...
While I was gone, I started a handyman service. Even if I'm not doing fine woodworking, I'm doing _woodworking_ again.
P.S: the 421 hours the punk kid spent making an entertainment center stand was really out there. I don't think I could have wasted more than 100 hours on that thing, and that includes sanding the whole thing with a lady's Diamond Deb fingernail file. It was purty, but the kid did himself a disservice telling the time wasted on it. His potential clients will ask "How much do you charge per hour?" and "How many hours do you think this project will take?" and he'll be out of business before he starts. =:0
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Are you still up in Grants Pass?

Rob Leatham
Mark & Juanita wrote:

- Doug
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:17:25 -0700, the infamous Doug Winterburn

That, too. ;)
------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:52:48 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita

Yeah, I moved up here and am officially a Webfoot and Ex-Californicator, though I visit CA annually for the family birthday get-together. I-5 up here is 2 lanes each way, blacktop. Down in Vista (Oceanside/Carlsbad) I-5 was 5 lanes each way, concrete. That lower corridor gets more traffic one way in an hour than both lanes of I-5 do up here in a week, I think. I don't miss it.
------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
Mark & Juanita wrote:

... the spokeshave? ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Aw, that purkleheartless spokie was done long before I left, Yack.
------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
good to C you.
Regards,
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 05:53:39 -0400, the infamous Tom Watson

What, the venerable TW is still aliv^H^H^Hround? Good to text ya, sir.
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
scrawled the following:
Hey! I recall a poster from the past that uses the same name as you. ;~)
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 05:05:47 -0500, the infamous "Leon"

How do, Leon, mon?
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
scrawled the following:

Hey Larry!

Nice to see you again, c-less.
djb
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:26:46 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

Ditto, Davey.
------ We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Wow. You've set a record (~7.5 months) for tardiest response to one of my posts. Maybe I'll check rec.bimbo to see if, at long last, any body has responded...