Are there any decent Table Saws for $250-$350???

Check around for something used. I just picked up a 8" Craftsman which was made in 1948.

D.Mo

Reply to
D. Mo

I have a Bosch 4000 and I agree completely with this post.

Reply to
Dick Snyder

I agree, used is the way to go. I found a 1970s Craftsman contractor's saw, and bought it for $100. I've used it a few times per week for 5 years now. I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford any saw I want, but I haven't felt the need to replace this one.

A Jet or Delta would be nicer of course, but not 2 or 3 times nicer, given the used price difference. If it's in your budget though, I'm sure you'd be better off with one of those nicer brands.

-Mike

Ba r r y wrote:

Reply to
Mike Reed

And here I was thinking $100 was too much for the Jet I bought..

"Mike Reed" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Cothian

LOl.... I have mentioned that I "picked" up an older Rockwell/Delta contractors saw ( to have a second TS in the shop) for ten bucks at an auction about 2 years ago....

I am Laughing Out Loud because I forked over 5 or 6 times that amount for a GOOD Blade for it...and I could have spent more for a Forrest

Bob Griffiths Good deals are out there...but I rarely am in the right place at the right time... This time I was...

Reply to
Bob G.

Reply to
John DeBoo