Are there 1/8" collets for Bosch PR20EVSK palm router

I am looking at this Bosch palm router for a certain application (high speed spindle for a CNC milling machine).
(Amazon.com product link shortened) -- Bosch PR20EVSK palm router
And my question is, are there collets for 1/8" shank tools, that would be compatible with this palm router.
Thanks
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:46:50 -0500, Ignoramus28889

Why don't you ask Bosch?
On 8/18/2010 6:39 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

For one thing, Bosch may not give a complete answer--they can tell you if they make one but if you don't luck into the right guy you may not find out about third party collets such as <http://www.precisebits.com/products/equipment/bosch_colt_collets_nuts.asp or adapter bushings such as <http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bushing_ball_bearings.html .
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:30:17 -0400, "J. Clarke"

I agree. But if the OP would have DAGS you wouldn't have had to the work for him.
Gordon Shumway
When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both.

I submitted a question to Bosch online yesterday afternoon, and they have not yet relpied.
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:40:44 -0500, Ignoramus12820

FYI: DAGS = Do A Google Search

<http://www.precisebits.com/products/equipment/bosch_colt_collets_nuts.asp
<http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bushi ng_ball_bearings.html>.
Thanks for your post: I learned something! I came to this group to glean what I could.
woodstuff
On Aug 18, 4:46pm, Ignoramus28889 <ignoramus28...@NOSPAM. 28889.invalid> wrote:

Reducing sleeves.
Try this link:
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bushing_ball_bearings.html
Adapter bushings for router colletts. I am not sure how close a tolerance they have. Lyndell

RE: Subject
If you go the reducer bushing road, assume they are going to fail and guard accordingly.
Lew

I tend to believe this.
My intended use of this Colt was as a high speed spindle for my CNC milling machine.
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Bridgeport-Series-II-Interact-2-CNC-Mill /
The idea was taken from this picture:
http://www.cnccookbook.com/img/OthersProjects/Tools/CoolantManifold_1.jpg
I also have a Bosch 1613EVS router, but it seems to be harder to mount.
"Ignoramus28889" wrote:

--------------------------- Nasty way to damage an expensive piece of material, but a hand would be worse.
I approach a router like I would a bucking bronco.
Sooner or later the SOB is going to throw a bit.
Be prepared.
Lew