Are router bits created equally?

You must have a different link. All the ones here are HSS and yes, I've used one and yes, it is garbage. When I first bought a router AI had no idea what bits I needed so I got a few cheapies to try it out. Cut about 12" of pine and I tossed them.

Edwin Pawlowski

I've gotten some so bad I took them back to the store for a refund. vipers from HD. I ended up keeping the Woodlines but they don't cut well. Now that I have a dado blade for the tablesaw I don't need to use the Woodline plywood bits as often so I see no need to buy good replacements for the Woodlines.

Dave

Dave

Reply to
David

You have been chasing this thing for a week now.

Remember, if you buy them books and they eat the covers, not much you can do.

One more time now:

Good tools, especially cutting tools, are not low cost.

Some are cheap, but they are not low cost.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett