Are big drawers a bad idea?

Page 2 of 2
jtpr wrote:

They have very little adjustment in them , usally a slot about 6mm
If you go on to the blum or hafele website you will find all the infomation you need

Will this help? http://tinyurl.com/6g8evm9
Max
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:35:44 -0700 (PDT), jtpr wrote:

side by side. Then 2 large drawers below, 1on top of the other. These 2 will be 9.5x36x20. My friend was saying he thought that having 36" wide drawers would be bad as they would get heavy and bind up. He felt I should split each in half. Thoughts?

Depends on whether they are for show or utility, I dated a gal once that had really big drawers, they slide just fine even though they were carrying a fairly wide load. :)
basilisk
I could never get turned on with rollers though.