April Tool's Day!

I don't know if it's already been posted but this year's Lee Valley April Tool's Joke is a good one and included a video!
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pt250
--

-MIKE-

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 11:08:10 AM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:

I'm usually not to interested in stuff like that, and looking at the stills and reading he text was amusing. But that video was absolutely priceless. The dust collection, lighting options, the glass top table are all priceless.
Rick Astley was a nice touch, too.
Robert

I loved the Rick Roll!!!
--

-MIKE-

I don't care. I want one.
On 4/1/16 1:40 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

That's the sheer brilliance of their April Fool's tools. They are such good concepts that you're left with the inclination to actually buy one. I believe they actually started selling the blank tape measure that was one year's joke. It's was purported to be a "story tape." Problem is, that actually a great idea and people flooded them with demand for it.
--

-MIKE-

And, also good for kickback protection:
http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-tactical-loincloth.html?trk_msg=K8D6SH5K9T4KD12CFK3FKVU2NO&trk_contact=GAJTTAQ7H1DRMCLOE8PGEF34TO&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lapolicegear.com%2flapg-tactical-loincloth.html&utm_campaign=Is+There+a+Such+Thing+As+Too+Breathable%3f
Watch the wrap ... npi
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

There, I Fixed it.
http://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-tactical-loincloth.html
On 4/1/2016 3:39 PM, Swingman wrote:

5.11 Tactical
www.511tactical.com
USED to do a similar spoof every April Fool's Day. About 7 or 8 years ago they rolled out a "Tactical Kilt" as a joke. The laugh was on them as they were flooded with orders. It then became a running challenge between the Executive Director of the FBI National Academy Associates and the CEO of 5.11 as to which one or both would wind up wearing a kilt at the annual training conference - the challenge typically involved membership drives, goals, etc.
For the past several years, they've made and sold a limited number to their general client base each April.
Sometimes the joke is on the jokester!<g>