Approximately

Approximately 200 posts out of 230 posts were OT. mmmmmm----------George
Your post is OT also...make that 202 now.
David
David
George G wrote:

WTF are you talking about? New threads? Total posts? For a week, day, hour? Why don't you then read the 30 posts that interest you instead of bitching?
Frank
"Guess who" wrote in message

Like most human endeavors, you might have to dig, skin, peel, crack, harvest, uncover, chop, dice and/or filter to get something worthwhile and, IMO, Usenet is no different ... at least since the advent of Windows.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (George G) wrote:

As a service to the rest of us reading the wreck, may I beg you to please put OT: in the front of your subject like for OT posts such as this. This allows filtering or at least ordering our reading experience and makes the wreck a better place for all. Thanks you in advance.
PK
And you just made 231. Proud of yourself?

You must mean 200 out of 230 threads. The ratio of the number of OT posts to the number of posts is much closer to 1, since many political OT post have hundreds of posts.
In fact, it is more accurate to call post about woodworking OT.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (George G) wrote in message

I am not sure what you are talking about. I see about 90% on topic posts on this group. Most of the off topic are well marked either planely in the title or by subject.
I suppose my data is skewed by the before-the-election posts where I believe almost no posts were about woodworking. Looks like the group is getting back to woodworking...and I'm happy about that.