Apparently I was published.

Page 2 of 2
On 9/14/16 2:13 PM, Leon wrote:

Cool! Where do I send my money? :-p
I didn't care much either, especially since I'd since grown callused to having my intellectual property freely bootlegged all over the interweps in other ways. My intent was only to show how shady they are for continuing to use the stuff in violation of their own contractual agreements.
--

-MIKE-

Better yet, check out the other tips and see if other people were likewise stiffed, the file a class action lawsuit. Original filers get the biggest rewards.
On 9/13/2016 2:49 PM, Leon wrote:

I got this in my e-mail, I was shocked to see my work when I scrolled down..
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/category/ezine-latest-issue/
Leon wrote:

Had a lot of trouble with the web site Leon, but what I would see looked great!
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
On 9/13/2016 3:34 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Thank you Mike, Blame WW Journal. :~)

Congrats Leon. Very nice job. `Casper
On 9/14/2016 2:37 PM, Casper wrote:

Thank you

Congratulations Leon, Saw your small drawers and lo and behold! Domino's Ka Ching! One reader even commented on it. Put a smile on my face.
Lovely work.
On 9/24/2016 11:09 PM, OFWW wrote:

Oddly I tried to respond to the latest post, and I can't seem to log in. LOL Oh well.

Thank you!