Apology from Ronald Murray

Hello It has been brought to my attention that I pulled a newsgroup NO NO. I posted a thank-you message. And in that message I mentioned some articles for sale. I did not identify myself as the seller of those items. So this is my apology for that offense. Sorry. Did not want or intend to offend anyone or try to mislead any of the many readers of this news group.It will not happen again. Sincerely Ronald Murray
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:14:35 -0400, "Ronald Murray"

I for one can forgive not claiming ownership of those pesky items for sale, but this gratuitous and incessant thanking has got to stop!
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 03:48:02 +0000, LRod

oh good. I was gonna say that, but it was so unpleasant I was having a hard time steeling myself for the task. thanks, LRod, for saving me the trouble...

Uh, er, you're welcome...I think...
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Thank you for pointing that out. And thank you for your website, L.
Frank

Compared with the potty-mouthed troll....
Mr. Murray, go make some sawdust!!! ;-) And come back when ever you're ready.
Patriarch