Apeman is back! He is still an Apeman.

After a very long vacation, I am back.
Yes I did marry her. Yes, we are still married. No, she does not tell me what to do. Yes, I spank her and pull her hair.
And yes, I am bored with her already.
"Apeman" wrote in message

Awright! ... now put a stop to all this political bullshit, immediately!

If she still looks like the picture you sent, send her over here for retraining ... along with a couple hundred bf of quarter sawn white oak to make it worthwhile.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04
Apeman wrote:

Welcome back........
BUT THE ONLY TIME THAT I FEEL AT EASE IS SWINGING UP AND DOWN IN A COCONUT TREE OH WHAT A LIFE OF LUXURY TO BE LIKE AN APEMAN
http://www.geocities.com/stewart99_uk/abc/apeman.html
Are you the guy that still lives/lived next door to your mother?

"Leon" wrote in message ...

LOL ... here we go again!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04

Leon, you should know there was/is _only_ ONE Apeman! Jeez, it's been a while, he was posting a few years ago when I lived in Norway! Left the group without a word one.
Wanna bet Apeman gets a warmer welcome than................... Man In The Doorway????
Let's see? MITD - or - Political OT stuff? Tough choice!
GH
On 6 Oct 2004 10:05:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Apeman) calmly ranted:

Yeah. It figures. ;) Sooooo, where are the honeymoon night pics?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com
(Apeman)

B.
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:42:17 GMT, "Buddy Matlosz"

Fine. Point me toward any of his sweet looking ex-girlfriends (or I might settle for the current wi...er, never mind), the rope "boppin'" swing, and I'm ready. He can watch. I'd best take the Special Rear Guard Chastity Belt with me on this trip, ya rect^Mkon, Buddy?
BTW, I see that you're out again. Welcome back. How was Nurse Ratchet?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com
You can find her pics on WWW.southerncharms.com
We've been married 1.5 years. This one is 26, I'm 51.
This one is FUN!
Glad nothing has changed here.