Anything happen to/with the Woodhaven site?

I pulled up Woodhaven's site. It has changed tremendously. It does not work at all for me. None of the clickable items bring up anything except the same page. Am I the only one who is having trouble with Woodhaven's site?
Works for me Netscape 7.0
Hoyt Weathers wrote:

I got the same thing when I visited. You have to allow cookies for this site for the kinks to work,

work at all

page. Am I the

The Griffin wrote:

I had and have cookies allowed. I was running Netscape 4.79 , but I switched to 7.0, as someone suggested, and everything is working just fine now. Woodhaven came in just fine.
Hoyt W.

NS4.x was a great browser, but it just didn't handle java well. after that netscape got too commercial and top heavy. now AoHell owns it. as far as I'm concerned, it's dead. Mozilla, on the other hand.... that's the good stuff. www.mozilla.org

I had heard the Mozilla brought more to your computer than you want,
Spybot found this after installing Mozilla for a look
Company: Avenue A, Inc.
Product: Cookie
Threat: Tracking cookie or cookie of tracking site
Description
They say they no longer do tracking.
Company: DoubleClick
Product: Cookie
Threat: Tracking cookie or cookie of tracking site
Company URL:
http://www.doubleclick.com /
Company privacy URL:
http://www.doubleclick.com/us/corporate/privacy/privacy/default.asp?asp_object_1 =&
Description
Use information about your web surfing. that could include any information, like accounts and passwords.
Privacy Statement
No personal information is used by DoubleClick to deliver Internet ads.
DoubleClick does not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads. DoubleClick does use information about your browser and web surfing to determine which ads to show your browser.
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:15:41 GMT, "Leon"

I've never had spybot or adaware alert on mozilla.

avenue A and doubleclick are online spam factories. they aren't associated with mozilla and believe me, they (and the hordes like them) will stuff their crap down any browser they can reverse engineer.
don't blame mozilla for that. what you can do is configure it to not accept those cookies (with plenty of options) and better yet, you can block images from their servers.