anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

Page 6 of 6
Charles Spitzer wrote:

My son, a petroleum engineer, worked 12 hours a day for 29 straight days while on an oil rig in the gulf. At the end, I think he would have been happy to work for Lowe's <g>

I spent 117 days straight in the Indian Ocean aboard an aircraft carrier but STILL don't want to work for Lowes! :) Allen
Jerry Gilreath rants on:

Jaysus, mon. Take me to your leaders. If this group has leaders, I'll take anarchy.
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore
My 2 cents...
They seem to be all English speaking so the pay cannot be that bad. :)
Compare that with the Sears that is next door to our local BORG that I visited last night and spoke to an individual in the tool department.
Me : "Could you tell me the ACTUAL HP on this drill-press" Tool Manager: "Yes, it saiz richt there 2HP", as he points to sign reading '2HP maximum developed" Me: "No, not the maximum HP, but the true HP of the drill press" Tool Manager : "ajh jyes, 10 inches" Me: "Thanks"
I do not know why I keep going to Sears.......
I am sure the pay scale corresponds between the two as well.
Roger.

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:44:35 GMT, dh snipped-for-privacy@nomail.com wrote:

Check with one of the stores, David. I'm not sure that the stock clerks even work for the store. The last time I checked (years ago, at one of my local HD) they contracted with an inventory company to stock the shelves.
Many of the large retail stores in my area have gone this route. Their employees no longer do stocking.
Good luck.
Have a nice week...
Trent
What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.