Anyone with a PC890 Series with the dust collection handle?

Does the center of the dust collector hit the collet lock so you can't adjust the motor down all the way? Mine hits so I can just barely get the wrench on the nut to change bits, was wondering if I have something not right. The center plastic piece for the dust collector can onlt go in one way so I don't have it wrong.

Reply to
Eugene