Anyone want a vintage table saw in MA?

I happen to have a nice, old Craftsman/King Seeley table saw. It's an 8" model

103.0213 tilting-table saw, all cast iron, circa late-'40s. I accquired this from a fellow who was about to introduce it to a rather sticky end. The saw's complete other than the little handle on the elevation crank. The fence and miter guage have most of their parts missing. No motor, mount, or splitter/gaurd, but those were originally sold separately. In good condition overall.

Anyway, I am very fond of the vintage machines in my informal collection, but there are machines I'm more fond of than this one and they damand my attention and space. Normally I'd go the eBay route, but to be honest, this isn't worth ton of money and I'm not in a crating mood. Anyone who's looking to pick up a neat little vintage saw in eastern MA can have this for a small amount of coin, a trade, or even for free if you appear to be a great devotee of old iron (Keeter of the northeast?).

Photos available.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4