anyone wanna be my guinea pig.

Page 1 of 2
I will be needing someone to test my amazon order process. they just need a cc card with a good balance. I need 5 orders placed to make sure all is well then you can do a refund. I can give the details of what you need to do (like shipping to oddball addreses) first I need to figure out how to log into the staging area. so it won't cost any money and whoever helps me I will give a nice discount too if they want a plane.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve,

got all I need. I forgot to add amazon's security would not let me order. they gave me wacky instructions the first time. thanks everyone.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Anyone else think this sounds fishy?
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:30:48 +0000, Steve Knight wrote:

I'm getting the hint of seafood too!

You've never dealt with Steve before...he's about as straight up as it comes. Plus, I still have about 3 planes I want to buy from him and discounts are pocket friendly :) Besides, I also don't mind helping him out, I hope the Amazon deal really comes through for him and adds to his business.
Mike
"Bill @theeverettes.com>" <bill<spam> wrote in message

scribbled:

Idaho Mike is right, and I along with many other long-time wreckers share his sentiments.
Steve, is a Yukon address weird enough? Ping me on the back channel, as Keith says. Note the new email addy.
Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

everythong I've heard, and I am definitely in the market for discounted planes.

Bill comments:

Well, you're wrong. Steve is as straight as they come, though he does use some unorthodox methods of paying for his needs. His planes are superb, too.
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
Nobody is questioning Steve, but I'll be blunt and say ANYONE who wants to test using my credit line is exhibiting extremely poor business practice. You would think that he could find trusted friends to do this, instead of posting to a public Newsgroup. How do we know its really Steve posting?
Bob

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

don't really deal much with computers.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

well I could say something but I won't (G) it is a odd request but they want me to test the site and I found out their security won't let me do it.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Nope... Not in this case, you can trust Steve.

Steve's pretty well known around here. I'd bet this is on the level.
Barry

Not at all. Steve has a great reputation. I just did it for a friend who started selling through Amazon.
Bob McBreen

Those who "don't know steve" shouldn't consider it.
Those who _do_, won't have any problem with the request -- 'considering the source', that is... :)

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:19:36 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

If a post like that landed here from an unknown source it would last about 3 seconds of snickering before sliding back into the bit bucket.....

I feel like a idiot most of the problems I had with the amazon site was from using mozilla. had to use IE and it worked fine.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes