Anyone using this neat dust router fitting

have a soft flexible silicon fitting to keep the dust from going back into your motor. Kind of beats my improvisation which gets a lot but not all of the dust.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Assuming this isn't a shill (the website you referenced is in Hong Kong) wouldn't the air follow the path of least resistance? That would mean very little suction under the table.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I don't know where the web site is hosted. The company is in RI. The suction under the table would be fine. First, I assume your fence is not fully open most of the time when using a straight bit to groove or dado.

Second it will still direct some suction to the motor area even if it is wide open.

And because of the design, it looks like the motor compartment never gets any dust its way... A big goal for keeping your router working well.

My Bosch switch has had to be cleaned many times because of fine dust. Which is why I heated a pvc tube to help get the dust.

This th> is isn't a shill (the website you referenced is in Hong Kong)

Reply to
tiredofspam

Looks pretty cool

Reply to