Anyone Using Nexabond 2500 CA Glues?

http://www.woodcraft.com/brands/5637145447/nexabond-2500.aspx
Anyone in here using this "new" instant glue? Advantages claimed over regular CA and PVA are no swelling of the glue joint and it accepts most stains and finish.
Can anyone in here give me some feedback based on your actual use of the product?
--

-MIKE-

On Sun, 6 Sep 2015 11:25:32 -0500

have not tried it but would be interesting to know how well it accepts stains
On 9/11/15 9:11 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Funny how the only response I get to a (quoted, even!) request for feedback based on actual use of the product is from someone who hasn't used it.
Oh well, I'm not new to usenet so I guess I should've known.
But I really want to know... do you have some disability or circumstance that prohibits you from using punctuation or are you just too f'n lazy? :-p
--

-MIKE-