Anyone using CNC? I Need Info

I've got a number of outlets for press releases pointed directly at the production and/or manufacturing industry. However, I'm looking for new CNC related contacts. We just finished designing something for CNC units and our multiple spindle heads that I'd like to get known a bit for obvious reasons...
Anyone know of some web sites, magazines, etc that cater specifically to the CNC industry?
I've got a few on "schedules" where I hit them weekly, monthly, every 6 months or yearly based on how often we advertise or how often they receive that type of info but the more the better, right?
As an unrelated follow-up, the customer drilling granite is probably going to order soon. I'll have a follow-up post on how it all worked out soon enough. Thank you all for the input on that front...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R