Anyone using an Excalibur SLT60 on a Unisaw?

I'm wondering about the removal of the left side table wing interfering with normal ripping operations. Also if you cut the guide fence rail or not...

Knothead

Reply to
Knothead

I have sold several units and I put the one together for our floor model. Putting them on the Unisaw is very straight forward and should not be a problem at all. Yes, I recomend cutting the fence rail. I have done it by hand with a hack saw and then clean the cut up with a file. If yu could have someone cut it with a power hack saw or cut off saw it would be a little cleaner and look better. You will love the Excalibur sliding table. Well worth the price and the time it takes to install. Good luck. Mike from American Sycamore

aswr

One of the things I was wondering is that the installation instructions refer to spacing the sliding table slightly above the rest of the table. I'm concerned about that during regular ripping operations. Sounds like it's not an issue for you. Thanks.

Reply to
Knothead