Anyone used these Rockler clamps?

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 819
I bought some that look just like them from Homier and had to throw them out immediately since the aluminum just ripped up when I tightened them. So I bought some from HF that look just them. They have lasted much long, but don't tighten up well and are starting to fail. So I bought some good ones from Woodcraft http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid963 They are very nice, but not cheap. I need some more clamps.
The Rockler are well priced, but they look like the Homier and HF crap. So, has anyone used them?
Toller wrote:

I bought some very similar looking clamps. They would be all right for light work, it's what I use my surviving one for. The other had the cast end break of at the last rivet. Really they are bloody useless. John
Sun, Jan 1, 2006, 4:53pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@Yahoo.com (Toller) doth lament: <snip> They are very nice, but not cheap. I need some more clamps. <snip>
Nevery used 'em. Now, if I need more clamps I normally just make cam clamps, up to 48".
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
Aluminum bar clamps tend to bend under pressure.
Stick with steel clamps like Bessy Kbody or Cabinetmasters for longevity.

I have both the Rocklers and some like the Woodcraft version from Highland hardware: http://www.tools-for-woodworking.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID (28
I'm happy with both. No problems with either. The Higland hardare versions have smaller increments I belive.
Darrell

The Highland are the ones I really like. If the Rockler are as good, then I will give them a try. Thanks.

Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
I have both and like both. I built 4 New Yankee jewelry cases and never had a problem.
TG

ive got 2 clamps 4ft's, plus 2 extensions, find that they are really useful, infact the most usefull of all my clamps for long clamping. One comment, if you are considering getting the extensions, dont, just spring for an extra clamp, and get a joiner to put them together. always better to have many complete clamps, than extension that can only be used once in a while.
steve