Anyone use Supergrit woodworking sanding belts such as the 4x36's?

I'm looking for replacement belts that eliminate the bump at the seams. Catalog says theirs have no bump. Truth or hype?
David
Lots of them are assembled with butt ends and fabric tape nowadays.
They don't thump.

I'm wondering about the overall quality of the belts too; price/performance ratio. I use butt spliced belts already, but they still thump.
David
David wrote:

I get mine from Klingspor, so can't comment on your place.