Anyone use Steve Wall Lumber in N.C.

Hello,
Has anyone ever used Steve Wall Lumber (www.walllumber.com)? The prices are quite good, as compared to my area. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience, and can comment about quality. Has anyone seen prices this good anywhere else?
Thanks,
Curt Blood
They've got nice stuff, but I live near enough to them not to need shipping, so I can't comment on that. I like to see it before I buy it anyway.
Charley

even with shipping, mahogany is substantially less than local prices. Thanks for the reply.
Bought a UPS pack of Mahogany a while back - shipped to California. Absolutely beautiful wood. Clear, straight - couldn't have done better if I hand picked it. Was very pleasantly surprised.
Vic

dustyone wrote:

I've used them from time to time but generally prefer what I've gotten at The Hardwood Store (also in NC) even though it is a bit more (depending on quantity). http://www.hardwoodstore.com/lumber.html
I have bought a lot of wood at the Hardwood Store in Gibsonville, NC, but have no experience with Steve Wall Lumber. jim
dadiOH wrote:

Just got a UPS Bundle of Hickory from them - quite happy with it. Thinking of doing some other woods.
jim bailey

I've used them, been very happy with the quality of wood they shipped. Nice folk to deal with, too.
John