Anyone use Steve Wall Lumber in N.C.

Hello,

Has anyone ever used Steve Wall Lumber

The prices are quite good, as compared to my area. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience, and can comment about quality. Has anyone seen prices this good anywhere else?

Thanks,

Curt Blood

Reply to
dustyone

They've got nice stuff, but I live near enough to them not to need shipping, so I can't comment on that. I like to see it before I buy it anyway.

Charley

Reply to
Charley

even with shipping, mahogany is substantially less than local prices. Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
dustyone

Bought a UPS pack of Mahogany a while back - shipped to California. Absolutely beautiful wood. Clear, straight - couldn't have done better if I hand picked it. Was very pleasantly surprised.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

I've used them from time to time but generally prefer what I've gotten at The Hardwood Store (also in NC) even though it is a bit more (depending on quantity).

's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Reply to
Jim Wheeler

Just got a UPS Bundle of Hickory from them - quite happy with it. Thinking of doing some other woods.

jim bailey

Reply to
Jim Bailey

"dustyone" wrote in news:1114007170.829375.297340 @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I've used them, been very happy with the quality of wood they shipped. Nice folk to deal with, too.

John

Reply to
John McCoy