Anyone use a ACCUSQUARE FENCE SYSTEM

I am thinking of buying a M1040 or M1050 rip fence and would like someone using it to comment of the above fence.

Thanks

Reply to
WD

WD asks:

Excellent fence. Relatively low cost, sturdy, accurate. I'm currently in the process of installing the bandsaw version on my Shop Fox bandsaw.

Charlie Self

"The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf." Will Rogers

Reply to
Charlie Self

I have one on my 1952 Rockwell-Beaver table saw. Best investment I have made for woodworking tools.

Reply to
George Anderson

I have mine mounted on a Unisaw. I like it. Accurate, stays solid and square. The t-slots are great for mounting featherboards and jigs.

Jon E

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

I bought my Shop Fox Original (SFO) fence secondhand on the internet. I got it from a guy who upgraded to a cabinet saw from a contractor saw with a M10??. The cabinet saw came with the SFO, but he decided to put his M10?? on instead. I'd say that was one guy's strong vote of the M10?? over the SFO.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Thanks everyone for the comments. I bought direct and was surpprise the price include shipping

Thanks again :-).

Reply to
WD