Anyone use a ACCUSQUARE FENCE SYSTEM

I am thinking of buying a M1040 or M1050 rip fence and would like someone using it to comment of the above fence.
Thanks
WD asks:

Excellent fence. Relatively low cost, sturdy, accurate. I'm currently in the process of installing the bandsaw version on my Shop Fox bandsaw.
Charlie Self
"The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf." Will Rogers
On 10 Oct 2003 11:24:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:
Thanks everyone for the comments. I bought direct and was surpprise the price include shipping
Thanks again :-).

I have one on my 1952 Rockwell-Beaver table saw. Best investment I have made for woodworking tools.
George

I have mine mounted on a Unisaw. I like it. Accurate, stays solid and square. The t-slots are great for mounting featherboards and jigs.
Jon E
WD wrote:

I bought my Shop Fox Original (SFO) fence secondhand on the internet. I got it from a guy who upgraded to a cabinet saw from a contractor saw with a M10??. The cabinet saw came with the SFO, but he decided to put his M10?? on instead. I'd say that was one guy's strong vote of the M10?? over the SFO.
-- Mark