Anyone try that new water-born alkoid (oil) paint?

I got some from Benjamin-Moore... oil paint in a water base!

It's quite thick, it says it can be sprayed... I put some in my spray gauge which is supposed to run out in 45 seconds but it took a few hours... I don't know if I could ever water it down enough! I just have a hand held Wagner sprayer, not a compressor.

Doesn't seem to cover as well as the old melamine paint... I put 4 coats and sanded it down with 320 grit screen paper and hit wood!

Any tips?

Reply to
BobF