Anyone test strength of TBII Extend vs. regular TBII?

WE? Have you got a miscreant in your pocket?

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

JOAT Rote:

Isn't the use of false and religious together redundant?

UA100, dropping his goad and backing away from the screen...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

He chose to pull an unrelated definition for miscreant. You go hold his hand while he searches the Funk and Wagnalls again.

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

For "everyday" use i take "Ponal", a white glue and sometimes bone ore hide glue, which i buy in pellet form.

Epoxy and hot melt glue or instant glue as necessity dictates. Sometimes contact cement.

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Hey! How about a double date? You and your special friend "Gurgling Jules" and T and me?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Are you buying or are going Dutch?

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Nup, right there with the other stuff. Only comes in small bottles. No gallon jugs of liquid hide glue.

I didn't buy any because it was very, very dusty.

Reply to
Silvan

EVERYTHING gets dusty in my shop after cutting mdf or after a sanding session.

But I know what you mean; you want it fresh.

dave

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave