Anyone selling Safety Planer

I am looking to buy either a Wagner or Craftsman Safety Planer (the kind you chuck in your drill press. If you have one you will part with, please let me know with a reply directly. The e-mail on this post is correct. Thanks, Carl McCarty

Not those brands, but still...
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G4821
http://www.freemansupply.com/WagnerSafeTPlaner.htm
Good Luck.
Have also been at least two sold on eBay ($25 and $30) in the past month.