Anyone remember who made Norm's (commercial, aluminum) shelf pin jig?

I'm not actually looking for the jig, I'm looking for a table saw alignment 'tool' that they also made...
newyankee.com used to have a kinda discussion forum, and I think the manufacturer was listed there, but I don't see it anymore.
Thanks, Heath
http://www.megproducts.com/tablealignment.html
On 5/21/2012 12:52 PM, Heath Roberts wrote:

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
http://www.megproducts.com/tablealignment.html
On 5/21/2012 12:52 PM, Heath Roberts wrote:

On 5/21/2012 2:52 PM, Heath Roberts wrote:

Might want to look here also.
http://www.in-lineindustries.com/saw_pals.html