Anyone recognize this Grizzly TS?

www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp
Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on their website. Can you identify it?
I am looking for a gloat...

Got a bigger image...? Even resizing it in Photoshop I cannot see it well enough to tell anything about it! ;~)
John
It appears though to be the left side view of a Ningbo Limited (saw) of Ningbo, China. The picture is pretty lousy!
Ask Grizz

Sorry about the picture, but it is at an auction next week and that is what the company posted. Ningbo says it has a 1400w motor, so it probably isn't what I am looking for; thanks much.
Toller wrote:

and a top that is not painted. It probably about 40 inches wide. It may or may not have a fence. Its legs are straight down, not flared. (Dewalt has a table like that don't they?)
Gloat worthy? Not without a better picture, description and price paid.

No, I am looking for a gloat. This picture is of a TS at an auction on Thursday; and I could use a better saw than I have.
Toller wrote:

No better picture? Toller - You seem to be into woodworking and your tools may be limiting you. Do you have any time or experience on a properly set-up cabinet saw? I know you want to find that once in a lifetime deal on a unisaw or something. Keep looking. Save your pennies or bite the bullet and get something like this.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/G1023S

Sadly, it had been accumulating rust since 1987 also. Worst auction I ever went to; I didn't bother registering.