anyone own a shark nail puller / pry bar?

at amazon, they've got the shark corp nail puller in a version with both nail puller and pry bar and one with what looks to me like two different types of nail pullers, one on either end. anyone here have experience with either and/or both of em and which one might you recommend?

If your a framing carpenter, and you have to lug it around in your tool belt all day, then your have two choices, a cheap, heavy bar that you will not fret too much if you loose, or, a light weight, expensive one such as the Stiletto ClawBar Titanium Puller. If you choose the former, then any decent one will work OK. If the latter is your preferance, then get the Stiletto. Just don't loan it to anyone.
For larger bars, I absolutly love my TOVE wrecking bar. I saw it a show some years ago and have used it for everything. It was stolen last year and after much searching, I found them at Lee Valley under the name of renovator's bar.
Dave

I have the small 10" model--it is excellent for removing molding, etc without damage due to its wide thin blade. The nail puller end has a sharp groove that allows it to really grab the small nails that fasten molding.